Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New adventures

Well its been two months!!!! And in some aspects it seems long and others it feels like the time has flown by. But the time has been good and I have learned lots. I am slowly and I mean very slowly making new friends in the ward. Names are starting to become familiar as well as faces. I have spent lots of time with the sister missionaries doing team ups and have recently just taught my first Sunday School Lesson. Which was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed preparing and teaching it. Another big thing that has happened is school. I was officially accepted into the Community college's academic transfer program. I am very excited and looking forward to finally getting the opportunity to go back to school for however long I can afford it again. It seems to be the same cycle: earn money, spend it on school, deplete savings, try saving again do it over. Except that saving thing usually takes me a year or so to save enough for a semester and a half. Its beginning to frustrate me and I have no idea if I can even get grants or loans for that matter. And everyone around me either tells me forget the loans or get the loans. Yes, it is a constant struggle. On the bright side, I have a job and a place that I can live for free. So it evens out Right? .... maybe. Anyway that's my story for now, New Adventures are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment