Background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Start

Okay so I don't really know what I am going to do with this blog but I thought it would be fun to give it a try. Right now I feel like I am at a stand still in my life and I am trying to come up with things that I could do with my now AVAILABLE time. I used to be in a sorority which took up 2 nights of my week and in a Melodrama- a comical play- that took up another night. So with my free time I thought the first thing I could do is try making cakes. After all I did work in a bakery for 3 years. Do you think some of the skills stuck? I have no idea. I guess we'll see. Mom told me I am going through a phase like my aunt did. She called it the "Stephanie Phase." Maybe she is right. Well here it goes my first post and the start of a new FANTASTIC ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment