Background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Beginnings!!!

So for the last little while I have been looking for a change to my life. Something that would include going to school getting away from home and growing up a little bit. And I finally found it. IM MOVING!!!! Yes, thats right I am moving back to Nebraska where I can go to school cheaper at the community college than out here at the community college. Kind of lame but oh well. Also work (Walgreens) is getting me a transfer to one of the stores in Lincoln. Hopefully I hear back soon but it takes 6 weeks to complete I guess. Any way thats just the update for now. Im excited and I know that its the right thing to do. Hooray!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo glad that you've made the decision! Things will work out! Remember patience. I love you Randall and I miss you so stinking much! When do you think you will move out there?

    ReplyDelete